Tttp://www.plumberseo.net - We all know that Online Reviews is a critical factor for getting your plumbing business
In today’s environment, it is has become increasingly important for HVAC contractors to be visible on the major search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) as consumers are searching for their services. The fact is, search engines are now the #1 source for consumers when they look for local services.
and obtain more placeholders on the major search engines.
A aypical HVAC website is has only five to six pages (Home – About Us – Our Services – Coupons – Contact Us). That does not create a lot of indexation or placeholders on the major search engines. Most HVAC contractors provide a wide variety of services including coil cleaning, AC repair, furnace repair, new installation, emergency services, and duct cleaning, just to name a few. By building out the website and creating separate pages for each of these services (combined with city modifiers), the HVAC contractor can get their business listed on the search engines for each of those keyword combinations
- Home – About – Coupons – Contact Us
- Sub-pages for each service – Miami Emergency AC Repair, Miami Duct Cleaning, Miami Heating and AC, Miami New AC Installation, etc.
They often provide services in a large number of cities outside of their primary location. In order to be found on the major search engines for EACH of those sub-cities, additional pages need to be created:
Sub-pages for each sub-city serviced – Kendall HVAC, Doral AC Repair, Homestead HVAC Contractor, AC Repair, etc.
Client Retention RateSee why our clients continue choosing to work with us after 12 months.
Happy ClientsOur clients span the US, Canada, and Australia.
Leads ConvertedGreat results speak for themselves.
Get the Best Selling Book on Internet Marketing for Plumbing & HVAC Contractors FREE! (Just Cover SHIPPING!) Limited Time Offer!
Over 153 pages Of AMAZING info that will change the way you look at internet marketing! Based on real-world examples and case studies of other plumbing and HVAC contractors.
Once the pages are built for each of your core services and sub-pages, each of the pages need to be optimized from an SEO perspective. This is so that the search engines understand what the page is about because you have listed it for specific keywords. Here are some of the most important items that need to be taken care of for on-page search engine optimization:
- Unique title tag on each page.
- H1 tag re-stating the title tag on each page.
- Images named with primary keywords.
- URL should contain page keyword.
- Anchor text on each page and built into footer – Miami Plumber.
- XML Sitemap should be created and submitted to Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools.
He Who Has The MOST Quality Inbound Links WINS!
There are a number of things that you can do to increase the number of inbound links to your site.
- Association Links – Be sure that you have a link to your site from any industry associations that you belong to (HVAC association, Chamber of Commerce, Networking Groups, etc.).
- Directory Listings – Get your site listed on as many directory listings as possible (Angie’s List, Yahoo Local Directory, Judy’s Book, Yelp.com, etc.).
- Create interesting content/articles about your industry. This is probably the #1 source of inbound links because you can write an article about “AC and Heating Units,” for example, and push it out to thousands of article directory sites, each containing a link back to a specific page on your site.
If you build out your site for your services and sub-services, optimize the pages using SEO best practices and then systematically obtain inbound links to those pages and sub-pages, you will start to DOMINATE the search engines for the HVAC related keywords in your area.
We have developed a comprehensive internet marketing and SEO guide for HVAC contractors that shares all of our best ideas, tips and techniques for dominating the search engines in your market. It’s available FREE of charge and you can download it by clicking here.
Why Plumbing & HVAC SEO
Over 300 Plumbing & HVAC companies served and 20,000 Leads generated monthy.
Call Tracking & Reporting
Dttp://www.plumberseo.net - On this video Josh Nelson of Plumber SEO explains THE Key to getting your plumbing ... http://p.ost.im/p/dRkNRn
www.plumberseo.net - On this video Josh Nelson of Plumber SEO discusses the differences between SEO PPC (Pay-P ... http://p.ost.im/p/ddT4ak